ELF Baked Eyeshadow in Toasted Review/Swatch/Pictures



Elf is famously known for their price of their products and how most of the time the quality isn't so bad. I'm a big fan of their Studio line because it is better in quality than their essential line but the prices vary from $3-$6. I tried their eyeshadows from which you fill up your own quad but I wasn't really happy with it. I really like baked eyeshadows because of their pigmentation so I thought it wouldn't hurt to pick up a couple to try and I'm so glad I did. I got all the items from the studio line 50% off so the eyeshadows (which are a newer release) cost $1.50. I pigmentation and texture is great, it goes on smooth but not buttery. The size of the pan is about the size of the Maybelline Bouncy Blushes if that helps but considering what I paid for it was a BARGAIN. The packaging is okay but most likely will break is dropped. 

If you're interested in baked eyeshadows I would recommend picking this up. If you hate baked eyeshadows I don't know if you would like this since it does has the same qualities as other baked eyeshadows in the market but for $3 it wouldn't hurt to try if you are still up to it. These eyeshadows are great for people on the go since they look great washed over the lid. I don't know if I would ever hit pan on these. I've always been a big fan of ELF for their price but I wouldn't consider their products the best quality more like a bang for your buck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment