Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Sky Pink Swatch/Review






All of the matte lipsticks I own from Revlon have a nice texture, it's not drying and it goes on very smoothly. Sky Pink is very pigmented, different from Pink pout as it has more yellow tones. I swatched it next Viva Gaga and you can tell it's yellow based so I can't promise but I think it could be a dupe for Viva Niki. Again, if you haven't read my previous reviews on the matte lipsticks I will rave for this one. They are very high quality for a drugstore brand but Revlon is one of the more expensive brands in the drugstore. You can find it where they keep all their super lustrous lipsticks but make sure you find the MATTE lipsticks, it's hidden among all the cremes and lustres. I will rave for these lipsticks for the longest time since the packaging is sleek, durable, and classic. The scent does not smell cheap, the texture is great, there is no shimmer, and the PRICE. I got these around $6.

0 comments:

Post a Comment