Maybelline Eye studio Eyeshadow Limited Edition in Smokey Cinnamon Review/Swatch




I will forever be a fan of Fall releases that brands do every year because my favorite season is fall and I generally like the colors a lot more than Summer. I don't mind the frostiness of the eyestudio eye shadows because it's good to toss things up once in a while. All 4 colors are super pigmented and silky, and easy to blend. I love how there's a champagne beige color because I feel like you never can go wrong with that. The most eye catching shades are the lime green and maybe the moss. I personally have little color in my eye shadow collection so I thought this would be nice. I really love the texture of them and recommend if you're on the lookout for some greens. I think the Eye studio eye shadows are a hit and miss but this one is definitely a hit. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment