Revlon Colorstay 16-Hour Eyeshadow Addictive Review/Swatch

This is part of the release of Revlon's Spring 2012 collection. I'm really loving these collections being release by many drugstore brands. I got this at target! Target has the new lines from Maybelline and Revlon but i only saw the nail polish from L'oreal. I got the color Addictive which was one of the neutral quads. There's about 8 quads to choose from ranging from neutrals, colors, and smokes.

The back will have a picture showing where you can place the colors if you want to follow it!


 The colors in this quad are mostly matte with some of them with a subtle shimmer or sheen so that is probably why they are very pigmented. I heard that some of the shades in other quads are more on the sheer side since they're more shimmery. So beware and look up swatches of the other quads!
This quad is the perfect everyday natural look for me and it's all in one quad so if you're ever in a rush this would be really handy. I think i might pick up more of these quads, probably a more smokey one for evening looks. :) The new collections can be found at Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens and other drugstores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment