NOTD Grape Going and Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild Glitter

Nail Polishes Used:
  1. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color in 25 Grape Going!
  2. Sephora by OPI nail colour in Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild
  3. Forever 21 love & beauty nail polish

Some of the nails like my middle finger had the grape going smeared off from glitter so it looked like that but it's not too noticeable because no one is going to look at my hand that close. It's going to be a long day when i have to take off this polish though...


In order to get a gradient effect with the glitter from a solid color I put the more chunky glitter at the top half over the solid purple and in the middle I used the clear white glitter. Since that polish is a little older it was pretty thick which isn't that pleasant but I'll survive :)

Thanks to my friend for getting me Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment