NOTD China Glaze For Audrey & Sephora by OPI Social Climber





These two colors are probably my all time favorites and blue with silver is even better! excuse me for some of the bubbles since my base coat is getting old and it's time for a new one! I got For Audrey on amazon since you can't find it in stores and it's cheaper. It's the closest color to Tiffany Blue. Social Climber can be found at your local Sephora store or online. I've only been posting nail posts because i'm currently on a makeup freeze partially since it's spring  and i have no money.. but actually i'll be reviewing Dermatologica Clean Start Kit because my proactiv is almost out.. which i'll post a review for both.

All photos are taken from my Iphone 4s.. it's so much easier to upload and take pictures now but my other camera is just as good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment