Senior Pictures Makeup

  1. Naked Palette in Naked and Buck
  2. Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Brightening and Medium
  4. L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
  5. Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
  6. K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Eyeliner
  7. Rimmel Kohl Eyeliner
  8. Milani Metallic Liquify Eyeliner
  9. MAC Groundwork Paint Pot
  10. Revlon Matte Lipstick in Mauve it Over
  11. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand
  12. MAC Powder Blush in Immortal Flower 
  13. Nars Sheer Matte Foundation
  14. MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC20
  15. Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette
  16. Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeshadow in Give Me Gold


  1.  elf Studio Powder Brush
  2. Sonia Kashuk Angle Blush Brush
  3. Sigma Flat Kabuki
  4. Sonia Kashuk Studio Blush Brush
  5. Sephora Professional Airbrush Concealer Brush
  6. Sonia Kashuk Crease, Blending, Fluffy Eyeshadow, and Small Flat
  7. Ecotools Angled Eyeliner Brush
  8. NYX Eyelash Curler





I'm going into my last year of high school after this summer so it requires taking those pictures. I pretty much used my everyday makeup but intensified the eyeshadow. You can't really tell in the picture but i'm not going to do a full out smokey eye for my senior pictures. I am so so so glad that i am not oily in the picture because i always have that problem. One year left and I'm out of the public school system.

1 comments:

  1. All of your picks look great! I hear a lot of positive things about the Sonia Kashuk concealer palette and benefit hoola bronzer. Definitely things here that I want to try. (:

    ReplyDelete